Moving Day Hacks
Moving day is right around the corner and you’ve made preparations accordingly. Now that it’s getting closer and closer to moving day, keep some of these moving day hacks in mind to make the process smoother.
- Wrap a couple layers of moving wrap tightly around your utensil organizer with the utensils still inside. This works for make-up and accessory organizers as well!
- Pack spices inside a crock pot to keep them all together.
- Take clothes straight from your closet into a wardrobe box. Leave the hanger on!
- Put cotton balls in your make-up compacts to prevent them from breaking during the move.
- Use moving wrap to cover shampoo bottles to prevent spillage.
- Use boxes with handles for easy lifting.
- Use sandwich bags for small items such as earrings or screws.
- Cell kits and cushion foam will keep your dishware safe during the move.
- Hire movers for extra help, especially if there is heavy furniture to be moved.
- Try the Purge While Packing system. Keep a donation box nearby to throw in anything you no longer want.
- Make up for some of those moving expenses and have a yard sale before moving day. This will get rid of the stuff you aren’t planning on bringing to your new place.
- For seasonal items, use space bags to create more room.
- Use a bar of soap to fill in nail holes.
- Bubble wrap should be used for all fragile items such as antiques and pottery.
- Make your last grocery trip two weeks before your move.
- Start defrosting your refrigerator two weeks before your move.Source – www.MovingInsider.com
I love looking through a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!
I really like looking through an article that will make men and women think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!
If you love this article visit https://www.sparklingandbeyond.com/ to learn more about cleaning tips and tricks.
I like reading a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!
I enjoy reading through a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!
I quite like reading an article that will make people think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!
I quite like reading through an article that will make men and women think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to 搑eturn the favor?I am trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.